Travel Tips That Will Save You Money
Download Rachel's Vacation Budget Worksheet
By budgeting for your vacation expenses, you’ll focus on the memories you're making—not the bills that come after. That’s what it’s all about!
The one thing that’s always true about traveling is that it costs money. Whether you love it (like I do!) or hate it, it seems like there’s always one reason or another to spend money going somewhere! Maybe you’re planning a honeymoon or a beach vacation. Maybe you’re getting out of debt and can’t spend much but have to travel to a family reunion or an out-of-town wedding. In this episode, we’re going to talk about how you can travel cheaper.
You’ll learn how to:
- take a vacation without going into debt
- travel like a pro using insider secrets from our expert guest, travel agent Rachel Lackey
- spend less money on your next flight
- get the absolute best deal on hotels and lodging
- avoid the most common mistakes people make when planning a trip
Sponsors pay the producer of this show, The Lampo Group, LLC, advertising fees for mentioning their services or products during programing. Advertising fees are not based upon or otherwise tied to any product sale or business transacted between any consumer or sponsor. The following sponsors have paid for the programing you are viewing:
- Zander Insurance