Ever wonder why you make the same decisions over and over when it comes to money? It’s time to ditch the old idea that talking about money is off limits. In this brand-new bundle, we combine Rachel Cruze’s latest preorder book Know Yourself, Know Your Money with her #1 national bestseller Love Your Life, Not Theirs on audiobook.
In Love Your Life, Not Theirs, Rachel Cruze offers seven powerful habits that will help reframe the way you think about your money—and your life. This audiobook delivers instantly after purchase and helps you:
- Quit the comparisons
- Avoid debt
- Spend on a plan
- Save for the future
- Communicate in healthy ways about money
In Know Yourself, Know Your Money, Rachel Cruze goes beneath the foundation of money basics to help you understand you and your money. She’ll help you answer questions like:
- What do I believe about money and why?
- Why do I keep making the same money mistakes?
- Why can’t my spouse and I get on the same page about money?
- What do I need to change so that I can use my money to do what matters most to me?
New! Know Yourself, Know Your Money
Love Your Life, Not Theirs by Rachel Cruze - Audiobook
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.
To get your audiobook simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive after you check out. Click on the Get Audiobook button in your confirmation email to get access to your audiobook.
Buying as a Gift for someone else?
Select the "Send As Gift" checkbox at checkout and enter the recipient's email address. The Get Audiobook button will be sent to your gift recipient's email.
Additional listening instructions can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page.