Ever wonder why you make the same decisions over and over when it comes to money? It’s time to ditch the old idea that talking about money is off limits. In this brand-new book, Know Yourself, Know Your Money, bestselling author and money expert Rachel Cruze goes beneath the foundation of money basics to help you understand you and your money. She’ll help you answer questions like:
- What do I believe about money and why?
- Why do I keep making the same money mistakes?
- Why can’t my spouse and I get on the same page about money?
- What do I need to change so that I can use my money to do what matters most to me?
By diving deep into the way you’re wired, Rachel breaks down the kind of money classroom you grew up in, your money fears, your unique spending tendencies, your dreams, and more—and shows you how they directly affect your money. When you understand why you handle money the way you do, you can build on your strengths, change your bad habits for good, improve your relationships, and see some serious life-change in the process. Do you know what that means? It means you can actually create and live a life you love!
Preorder Bonus Offer:
Preorder before January 5, and receive over $50 in FREE bonus items:
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money Audiobook – delivers by email on January 5, 2021
- Know Yourself, Know Your Money E-Book – delivers by email on January 5, 2021
- New! Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze – delivers by email on September 1, 2020
Take a Look Inside
Get a FREE preview of Know Yourself, Know Your Money!
New! Know Yourself, Know Your Money
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (Audiobook Download)
Know Yourself, Know Your Money (E-Book)
Free! Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
Shipping & Delivery
Your 30-Minute Video Lesson from Rachel Cruze will be delivered by email on September 1, 2020. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money hardcover book will be shipped to you the week of January 5, 2021. Your Know Yourself, Know Your Money e-book & audiobook will be delivered by email the week of January 5, 2021.